For your safety and enjoyment, we maintain the following studio policies:
"Their staff of experienced instructors will work with you to determine what's right for your body but will also push you to expand out of your comfort zone as your strength and agility improve." ~ Greg P.
- A minimum of one Private session is required before joining a group Mat class.
- A minimum of three Private sessions are required before joining a group Reformer class.
- A minimum of three Private sessions are required before joining a Semi-private session.
- If you are new to Thrive, but have prior Pilates experience, please call the studio to determine the best fit for you.
Classes and Sessions:
- A Private or Semi-private session lasts 45-55 minutes. Your instructor may determine that 45 minutes is the appropriate amount of time, which is often the case with post-rehabilitation clients.
- All group classes last 55 minutes.
- Registration is required for all group classes, as class size is limited. Current students can register online.
- Private and Semi-private sessions are scheduled directly through the studio or with your instructor.
Payment and Cancellations:
- To prevent being billed for missed appointments, a 24-hour notice is required to either cancel or reschedule your session. Any appointment canceled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the service booked. Our cancellation policy is in place to cover studio fees and as a courtesy to our trainers who are compensated on a per-client basis. We thank you for respecting this policy.
- We accept payment by credit card, check, or cash.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, all purchased packages and sessions expire if not used within 12 months.
- If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, your account will be charged an additional $20 fee.