Pilates Instructor Training
We are excited to announce the 2018/2019 Pilates Instructor Training through Balanced Body Education LLC. Balanced Body®'s instructor training program is a comprehensive course of study covering exercises on the Mat, Reformer, Trapeze Table, Combo Chair, Spine Corrector and Ladder Barrel. The curriculum provides knowledge of the following as related to each exercise: Purpose, Muscular Focus, Safety and Positioning of Client and Instructor, Sequence, Movement Efficiency, Use of the Breath, Body Alignment and Variations and Modifications. The complete course is in accordance with the guidelines established by the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and incorporates kinesiology, functional body mechanics, client assessment techniques and the teachings of Joseph and Clara Pilates.
Specific Pilates course objectives include:
- Developing an understanding of the fundamentals and principles of the Pilates method.
- The ability to instruct a Mat or Reformer class.
- Understanding how to safely prepare equipment and instruct clients of varying levels of fitness in a Pilates-based workout.
- Performing a postural assessment and making appropriate exercise selections to enhance a client's fitness experience.
- An understanding of indications and contraindications for specific injuries/dysfunctions and special circumstances.
|9/22 & 10/6
||Movement Principles (2 Parts)
||$395 (both parts)
- 9/22 - Movement Principles, Part 1
- 10/6 - Movement Principles, Part 2
- Mat 1 and Movement Principles Instructor Training - Global
- Mat 2 Instructor Training - Global
- Mat 3 Enhanced Pilates Mat + Props - Global
- Reformer 1 and Movement Principles Instructor Training - Global
- Reformer 2 Instructor Training - Global
- Reformer 3 Instructor Training - Global
- Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower Instructor Training - Global
- Pilates Chair Instructor Training - Global
- Pilates Barrels Instructor Training - Global